HTML 5 has potential to improve the improve some user experiences, it comes with its own set of implementation challenges that can outweigh its benefits. UED professionals should look to HTML 5 as a means to improve accessibility, design apps for Apple devices, and build text-heavy sites.
Using HTML 5 we can improve the experiences in some of the places like
- Experiences for people with disabilities
- Apps that are solely intended for Apple devices
- Producing text-heavy sites that require text resizing
Some of the Best features about HTML 5 which can be considered while building best User experience Design
- Movable content : The user can easily drag and drop any web content making the user interface very easy
- Quick access to videos and audios : As there is no need of flash plug-ins , so the site will load very quickly by using less lines of codes