Call for Contributions
Open to everyone includes business people, enterpreneures, academicians and service design practitioners.. initial submission last date is June 30.. For more details click here
- Design and business collaborating, what working, learning and building together looks like, what works, what doesn't
- Measuring success - what?where?when?how?
- Service Design and how it works at different levels of organizations
- Service Designers working on new, 'wicked' problems
- Service Designers designing business, business designing services
- Not everyone who creates a service calls themselves a service desinger
- How does the business community view service design?
- How organisations access, buy and value service design?
- What makes a successful (service) design business?
- Marketing and moitising service design
- What might designers learn from business and vice versa
- What will service desing look like 5, 10, 15 years from now?
Palace Hotel2 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
For more details click here